BABYLANGUES - A UNIQUE WAY OF TEACHING!
We are France's original & leading specialist in early language acquisition. Our unique method involves scenario-based interaction & stimulating activities, backed up by scientific research, endorsed by acclaimed linguists & extensively covered in media outlets (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro, etc.).
Teach English to children by exposing them to it in their daily routines or in workshops! This happens in the home environment, combining teaching & childcare - all in English.
Our instructors respond to the child’s daily needs entirely in English: collecting them from school, taking them to the park, playing with them, reading bedtime stories, and so on - teaching them syntax, pronunciation and vocab in a natural way, away from textbooks and the school environment!
BECOME PART OF OUR COMMUNITY WITH EASE
No prior teaching qualifications required and NO FRENCH NEEDED! We accept all levels of French; from total beginners to advanced speakers.
Competitive pay rates between 10.45€ and 16.50€ net per hour (including up to 1€ transportation bonus)
AS A BABYLANGUES INSTRUCTOR YOU WILL :
* Teach English to children by exposing them to your native language in their daily routines or in workshops
* Work flexible hours (5-20h/week) adapted to your schedule
* Receive training in Babylangues' methodology (+ material and regular lesson plans)
* Immerse yourself in French culture through exploring the daily life of a French family
* Join a network of international people & get help settling into your new life in France
* Gain invaluable teaching experience
* Have a French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM :
* Free French classes
* Free mobile phone
* Partial reimbursement of a Vélib' pass (bike rental service) AND partial reimbursement of your monthly/weekly travel pass (Navigo)
* Regular cultural & social events in our community
* Discounts on holidays and outings with our referral program
READY FOR YOUR LIFE IN FRANCE? Babylangues helps you feel at home straight away.
* Support and tips on how to find accommodation
* Ah! L’administration francaise! We will help you open a bank account and apply for your social security number.
* Networking opportunities: new friendships and unforgettable memories are waiting for you!
* Native, bilingual, or very good English speaker
* 18 years + * EU citizenship or a valid working or student visa
* Experience working with young children and a dynamic, creative personality (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
HOURS : You should be available at least 2 days a week starting at 3 pm and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays
Competitive pay rates between 10.45€ and 16.50€ NET per hour (including up to 1€ transportation bonus)
Par email : email@example.com
Par internet : https://job-in-france.babylangues.com/apply/
Contact : Service recrutement